Financial executive with over 20 years of experience in private and mostly public accounting providing tax, accounting, certified financial statement audits, and business management services to high net worth individuals and their privately held businesses ranging from start-ups to already established, and not-for-profit organizations. Magidov also advises his international clients, particularly in the entertainment industry, in complying with their inbound and outbound transactions.
Magidov has been involved in TV and Film in providing production accounting, tour accounting, financial accounting, payroll, tax, and film financing.
He assists both US clients doing business abroad and non-US clients transacting in the US with various tax compliance issues. Extensive experience in financial statement audits and tax enabled him to develop expertise in family law matters. His family law expertise includes cash flow analysis, marital standard of living analysis, business valuations, tracing of separate property assets, and child and spousal support calculations using the DissoMaster. In addition, he has been involved in insurance cases involving loss of earnings and other damage analysis.
Magidov holds an active license as a Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) from the California Board of Accountancy. He is a Certified ProAdvisor in QuickBooks. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from California State Northridge University. He resides in Los Angeles.
He enjoys playing sports, outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
Ruslan Magidov CPA Los Angeles, Burbank CA
Awards and Memberships
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Certificate of Recognition award for wining a prestigious 2002 xTax Campus Competition at USC
- Current member of All Cities Resource Group, Leads Club LA, EdgeUp, and others
- Alumni of Epsilon Chi chapter of Beta Alpha Psi
- Lifetime member of CSUN Alumni Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member, Forensic Service Section of American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Forensic Service Section of California Society of CPAs
- Member, Tax Section of American Institute of CPAs
- California State University of Northridge
- Certified Public Accountant
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Investment Banking Institute
- Family Law & Business Valuation Courses
- Candidate, Certified Valuation Analyst
- Continuing Professional Education Courses in Accounting and Tax
Dave Dichner, CPA, ABV
Dave has over 25 years of experience in tax planning and preparation, accounting for closely held businesses, and acting as an expert witness. He is a CPA and holds the ABV certification Accredited Business Valuation. He combines his ABV and expert witness skills assisting with divorce and business valuation matters and often works with attorneys on a number of issues. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and California Society of CPAs.
Keith’s duties with Magidov CPA include preparing individual, fiduciary, and business tax returns as well as bookkeeping for business clients. He enjoys learning advanced accounting topics and studying the new tax laws. The most rewarding part of the job for Keith is gratitude from clients. Keith studied accounting and tax at Santa Monica college. When he is not working, he enjoys listening to music and watching docu-dramas.
Yiting Su, EA (Sandy)
Sandy’s main job responsibilities are tax filing, auditing, and bookkeeping. She is an Enrolled Agent and a life insurance agent. Her experience includes time with two CPA firms and bookkeeper for an art auction gallery, and she is excited about expanding her knowledge to production and film accounting. Sandy holds a BS in Accounting from California State University of Los Angeles. She speaks English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese. When she is not working, she likes swimming and walking.
Rochelle has been in accounting business for over 40 years. When she was 16, she started doing bookkeeping while still in High School. As a CA Registered Tax Preparer, she has been doing taxes for over 30 years. For the past 16 years, she has been a certified notary public and is a member of a National Notary Association. Rochelle worked for Innersources Inc, for over 40 years until recently when Magidov CPA Firm merged with Innersources Inc, she became an employee of Magidov CPA Firm. She enjoys Bingo, reading and spending time with her son.