If you own a business in the entertainment industry, you have enough pressure on yourself without adding accounting and tax requirements to the mix. We can help relieve you of the deadlines that come with income tax preparation and filing. Plus we can help you track your revenue and costs so that you can keep more of what you make.
We serve production companies, actors, musicians, screenwriters, agents, producers, directors, comedians, show hosts, news anchors, special effects companies, casting agencies, talent agencies, lighting companies, film crew companies, hair and makeup artists, costumers, set designers, art directors, props companies, and all of the businesses that support the entertainment industry.
- Tax, bookkeeping, and payroll services for individuals and businesses in the entertainment industry including domestic payroll for successful individuals with busy careers
- Accounting services for productions
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- And more depending on your specific financial needs